Reflecting on Lexington Market

My insight about the Lexington Market has been influenced a great deal, coming from having no prior experience, to an in-depth history about the Market. We recently received a tour from the head of management Stacey Pack, and she gave us the full entire tour of the Lexington Market, especially of those parts once used. I realized that only certain questions can work in an interview, which usually are opinion based questions. I realized when we asked certain questions about the development and people's voices being heard, Stacey gave what seemed like a calculated response.  It seemed as though she didn't want to divulge more in-depth about the question. My views behind our zine is to give a brief history of the Lexington Market, then show pictures and state what they envision for the Market and have quotes from different interviews that really hit on certain views of the upcoming Market. Yes, we asked Stacey questions, but I'm interested to see what the vendor's, customers, and even developers have to say about what is  to be done to the Market. The podcast will be a nice added touch to get the real, unedited audio on the interview's we collect. My only thought behind the podcast is how it will be accessible to certain people? I myself have listened to podcasts, but I am not very tech savvy, so I needed help in the process to access certain podcasts. I feel that this zine will give a view into what is really going to happen to the Lexington Market, and hopefully a way for people to actually voice their concerns and be heard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Draft

Decades 2001- 2009

Next steps/ Future plans